Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Default Can't take anymore worry - please help :(

I'm getting married this Saturday and I just can't cope with this worry about being ill.

My mum was in hospital last Thursday and I stayed with her for most of the day in A&E. My grandad came and looked after my mum at home on Saturday and said he didn't feel too great when I arrived to take over, but my mum told me he had just had his flu jab that morning... not sure it would take effect that soon though?

Then last night, on top of all that last week, my fiancé comes home and for the first time in the six years we've been together v* downstairs. He was very drunk and Ive never seen him that way before. He stayed off work today and said he has had an upset stomach but he's not been much since I've been home. He had pasta with cheese for tea and apparently had a slice of toast and a muffin earlier in the day.

My stomach hurts, I have so much stress on my plate right now it's untrue, and I'm worried I'm gonna get ill before I get married on Saturday. Please help

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Default Re: Can't take anymore worry - please help :(

Doesn't sound like any of them actually have sv* Sounds like your fiance drank too much and v* from that. Try to relax, and enjoy your wedding! Congratulations!!

Default Re: Can't take anymore worry - please help :(

Yes, please try to relax and ENJOY!!! It's such a wonderful day for you so try not to let anything stand in the way of that. Take care of yourself for the next few days, pamper yourself and tell yourself that you are fine and healthy. Good luck!!