Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Exclamation Been up with severe *n since 4:30

I don't post much lately because it was becoming a trigger for me. (I now eat Bonnine like candy, lol). I've had a cold the last few days. Then all the sudden tonight I woke up just to pee, and was hit w/ the worst wave of *n I've had in 20+ years. I g*ed a few times but nothing ever comes up, my throat closes. This is awful. I don't know if I've ever felt this ill!
    -Jenni

"Look for love and evidence that you're worth keeping." PJ

Default Re: Been up with severe *n since 4:30

I'm sorry you're feeling so badly at the moment. Can you think of anything that may have gotten you ill? Like food, or being around another sick person? Do you think you're able enough to keep a Meclizine tab down for atleast an hour?

There was so much going around my office the last few weeks, who knows! I still have the cold, but the v* and n* lasted about 6-7 hours. It was pretty much hell. Nothing ever seems to come out anymore when I v*, but going through all the motions is just as bad! I ended up taking 2 Meclizine tabs and that helped me sleep most of the day. I ate a few crackers around 3, then a slice of toast and a small amount of apple sauce for dinner.
    This morning I had another slice of toast and a small apple, without the skin. A lil while ago I had some yogurt. I plan on keeping it light the rest of today. Maybe some scrambled eggs for dinner if this all stays put. I hope I get to go another 20 years or so before I feel that awful again!
    -Jenni

"Look for love and evidence that you're worth keeping." PJ

I'm sure this won't happen again for that long ^_^

As long as you take it lightly, you should be fine! Hopefully the vaccine will come out soon so you won't ever have to experience that again.