Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Just a question to those who have been on this before...I am on it...there are 3 pills to take...they are 500mg a piece...I have broncitis...so I know I need this med...I am soooooooo scared to take it though...I had one bad experience with it before...but am not sure if it was the med...or if I had a bug or something....I am just so scared...anyone else have taken this before and what did it do to you? Thanks...K
    Kate
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

\"I Wish I Was Still In Aruba\"

I take zithromax every day, it's is also an anti-inflamitory as well as an antibiotic. It is safer on the stomach than ibuprofin..It doesn't upset my stomach or nauseous or anything. Don't worry, take it...

Edited by: ChippedAway

Well, if you sure it won't make me feel sick...i am just a basket case over this now....I am just the BIGGEST BABY when it comes to taking antibiotics....they scare me to death. thanks for the info though...i hope i get brave enough to take them soon. K
    Kate
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

\"I Wish I Was Still In Aruba\"

Kate--I mentioned something about Z-pak in the PM I sent you. If you have any other questions, just let me know.

I have bronchitis about once per year and if I do not take an antibiotic, it will progress into pneumonia. I'm not a big advocate for antibiotics by any means, but I do believe that bronchitis usually requires an antibiotic in most cases. The doc I worked for was very strict with her antibiotic prescribing, but always gave an antibiotic for bronchitis.

I hope you feel better soon!

Jess

Kate,

I just discovered the name to this phobia today, after 25 years of a terrible case of it, so trust my advice: the ONLY antibiotic I am comfortable taking is ZPAC. the ONLY ONE.I am terrified of ALL antibiotics and always, always, always take them with food. i would take them with breakfast because then you have the whole daytime to acclimate. they WONT make you sick. take them with food. (i also associate V* with nighttime so the part about breakfast might be unnecessary.) butz-pac never ever makes me sick. (though, i once had a bad reaction to kodeine, though i dont even know for sure if it was the kodeine, and now i will never take kodeine again. so i can relate to your fears.) Seriously, z-pac is SAFE.

im on the zpac right now actually. i have 5 pills to take. i took 2 on day one and then 1 thereafter

yesterday was the first time i took it. i had some stomach cramping, looser stool, mild nausea which was helped with phenergan, tiredness, and was weak.

Take them. You'll be okay.
    <font size=\"2\"><font color=red>aol/aim screename: kraziqtashes&lt;br&gt;
    dontwannabeme17
    </font></font>