Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Default please help! freaking out!

today i woke up feeling fine. then all of a sudden my throat started to hurt and i got a bad headache. Now i have a fever and can't stop shaking and i am exhausted. i also am having loose stools and no appetite which is really making me worried. will i throw up? why am i having loose stools? my fever is pretty low grade. it's around a hundred. Im in college and im scare because ive never beeen sick without my parents there to take care of me. p

Default Re: please help! freaking out!

Sounds like maybe strep throat of sinuses. Anytime you have extra drainage from your nose going down your throat it can cause loose stools. I would say see a doc tomorrow if you've still got a fever. Try to up your vitamin c or take some antihistamine.

Default Re: please help! freaking out!

I agree, it's allergies or a cold. No big deal. The loose stools are most likely your nerves or the mucous. Take some meds, drink some tea, go to bed and I'm sure you'll be feeling better tomorrow!