Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Unhappy Well it got me :(

I have the noro
    I went down with it on Thursday afternoon at college just as I finished my last lesson of the week (worst timing ever, weekend ruined) anyway after the first v* at college I haven't v*d again... yet.
    The bus journey home was terrible...
    But yeah, for the last few days I have been down with the bug.
    I did start too feel better this morning and today, but after dinner, I really don't feel too good, perhaps I shouldn't have tried eating too soon.
    I think I'm on the mend though, if I can keep my dinner down then that should mean it's nearly over, I hope
    But yeah, hopefully that's it for this season, though I'm worried that theirs plenty of time too catch it again this winter
    But yeah sorry for kinda panic posting, kinda proud of how well I handled v*ing at college though, I didn't freak out like normal so that's something...
    Last edited by LostNoob; 11-09-2013 at 01:15 PM. Reason: spelling

Default Re: Well it got me :(

I'm so sorry. At least you're being pretty brave about it, (So it seems) The worst is over now though.
    If you try and tell me a phobia is unreal. I dare you to live a day, and feel what I have to feel.

- michelle

Check out my daily blog
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    for stories, poems, and all sorts of stuff related to my emetophobia.

See, not fun, but you rocked it. Remem to get lots of fluids and rest.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    Kick emets a....

How do you feel about v* now? Do you feel like it's not as bad as you thought, and you would v* again if you had to, like another tummy bug, food poisoning WITHOUT the need for anti-nausea medication?

I can definitely relate to this post. A few years ago, I v* at my college as well. It was the first time I had ever gotten sick in public away from home before. Being emet, I was able to hold it off for almost 4 hours. It was awful, as I was walking from bathroom to bathroom praying it wouldn't happen, but as soon as my ride arrived, the sun was hitting me and it just happened right there in a bush. Luckily it was pretty deserted outside save a few people (with one rude girl saying ew, but when this is happening to you, you don't give a f*** lol) and while not fun, I definitely survived and felt stronger for it. You should be proud! You handled it like a champ, and it shows it's not the end of the world if it does happen away from home. Props to you!