Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Default I need immediate help!! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE, IS THIS A BUG??!

A few people from work have had bugs lately. I have been lucky enough so far not to get it. I had a dream the other night that I was going to get a bug on Sunday night, around this time, and I felt fine all day today, but then at work, felt the illest I have ever felt in my life, i still feel rough not as much but pretty much the same.!

My stomach feels like its on fire, and I am starting to cramp pretty badly!! Even when I drink water I feel like I have the urge to be sick.

I am begging for help because I feel like crying. Please help me!!!!

Default Re: I need immediate help!! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE, IS THIS A BUG??!

Keep drinking water as it will flush out whatever it in your system. Water is good for you. Peppermint Tea is good for poorly stomachs as well. It sounds like anxiety because you had a dream you were going to get a bug and your subconscious believe you may be ill. Take some pain killers for the cramping and don't eat. If you feel a bit better in an hour, eat something small and bland as it also may be hunger.

I had the smallest amount of rice, but my mouth keeps watering, so so badly, is this anxiety? I had a Green Tea and started feeling really sick again, I literally have this feeling in me like the urge to be sick.

I am so scared and feel like I can't handle this. I need a friend

Green Tea isn't the best to drink. Rice is good as long as its plain rice. Mouth Watering (Hypersalivation) can occur during anxiety as the part of the brain that controls saliva is right next to the nausea center, so if you have nausea (anxiety or other) it will naturally make your mouth water. Your last post was 2 hours ago, and I assume you have been ill for a few hours. You will no longer have anything in your stomach so you are probably be ok now. How bad is your nausea? Does thinking about food make you feel worse, or do you fancy something to eat. If you fancy something, then you are definitely not classic nauseous. Definitely keep drinking water though.

I think that you are just feeling the effects of anxiety. If you are trying to eat and drink, it is doubtful that you are actually nauseous. When I am nauseous I cannot even think of food.

How you feeling now mate?

ADZ, are you in treatment? Emet seems to be trying to kick your a.. now ( HUGS

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    Kick emets a....