Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Thread: Just had d* :(

Default Just had d* :(

I just had d* and now I feel really down my stomach hurts but I don't feel nauseous really.
    Just need some reassurance

Default Re: Just had d* :(

Chances are that you've just eaten something that your body is having difficulty processing, or you've had anxiety which can produce d*. If you have some Pepto, take a swig of that, snuggle into bed with your favorite movie or TV show and try relaxing. If it were an SV, I am positive that you'd have n* by now. I know it is hard to remember, especially this time of year, but there are thousands of things that are not bacteria or viruses that can cause d*.

This was posted a few hours ago, so if you've not had n* or v* since you posted this, then you can probably relax

Thank you!
    I had some of these peppermint chewable tummy tablet things that my mum gave me. They took the pain away but I had to go the the bathroom again. I don't have any n*, I just feel low and sleepy now

There are so many reasons for d* besides sv. I would have to agree it could be something you have eaten. Or anxiety related d* is pretty common. I know I get it. Or used to before I had no gallbladder. Now I would welcome d* LOL. Try and relax and maybe take a nap.