Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

This caught my eye as I was reading this month's Women's Day magazine, esp. after the thread about the teacher that wouldn't allow purell in the classroom. I'll type in the paragraph as it reads:

Parents and teachers know how quickly germs can make their way around a classroom, spreading colds and flu to student after student. Learn more about how to manage the spread of germs at school with a free "Clean up the Classroom" Starter Kit. To get one, log on to www.cloroxclassrooms.com. Teachers will recieve a canister of Clorox Disinfecting Wipes, a Germs 101 poster and tips on how to help keep germs down in the classroom.

I know there are a few teachers on this site, and if this would give you guys any sense of control and feeling safe over the winter, get one! Parents could probably sign their kids' class up too. I didn't go to the site myself, but I think it's a terrific idea.
    In memory of the sweetest german shepherd I ever had the pleasure of knowing. I love you, Duncan. 3/12/02 - 12/19/11

Cool, thanks!! I am a teacher and I am going to sign up for that!

Mary
    "Whether you think you can or you think you can't, you're right."