Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Default Possibly going to be exposed to some stomach bug tomorrow... HELP!!!

Today my niece was at her friends house who has had "the stomach flu" (which I'm assuming is noro). Her friend was sick with this since at least Monday and up until yesterday, but felt better today which is why my niece was with her. Anyway, my niece was at this friends house tonight so I am extremely worried she caught something from her, seeing as it's almost inevitable she did. She's coming to MY house tomorrow with the germs she may or may not have caught at her friends house, so I am extremely worried she's going to spread it around on surfaces at my house or to the people I live with or even me.. WHAT DO I DO?! I'm going to try to get her to drink grape juice and I'm going to coat the place with Lysol when she leaves, but I dunno how to get rid of this uneasy feeling coming over me... Help

Default Re: Possibly going to be exposed to some stomach bug tomorrow... HELP!!!

Well, from what i hear.. a person isn't contagious until they start showing symptoms. Even if your niece does end up with the bug, that dont mean she already has it ON her..or all over her.. ya know? She will probably be clean when she is at your house tomorrow. I wouldnt worry about it!
    For God hath not given us the spirit of fear; But of power, and of love, and of a sound mind. (2Timothy. 1:7)