Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Exclamation Am I getting noro ? Help

I am panicking, I had a really bad night sleep last night I kept waking and I was hot and bothered, nothing major though, it happens ! Then I woke up to my alarm at 7 and got this wave of stomach pain in my upper abdomen, it's right underneath my ribs in the center! I've now been awake for around an hour and the cramps are getting worse, my stomach is making a weird gurgling noise too ! I don't yet feel n* and no signs of d* .... I've tested the loss of appetite trick and the thought of food isn't making me feel n* (yet) but these stomach cramps are getting closer together and really quite painful !

I've been so OCD the last month about washing my hands and not putting them near my mouth because of the sudden onset of noro virus in the country !

Is is likely that I've caught it and this is what's causing the cramps ? I never get stomach ache ... I feel n* a lot but never this ! What is it

Default Re: Am I getting noro ? Help

could be but doubt it if you have not v* it does come on quite quickly I think. Just see how it goes. Hopefully it's not that!

It's probably trapped wind
    you can't start the next chapter of your life if you keep re reading the last one
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Sounds like gas pains more than anything else. You're overthinking it. I do all the time. Ill get cramps like that (and if it's under your ribs like that, it's gas, not sv) and I freak myself out. So take something for the gas and you'll be fine

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

How are you feeling now? It does sound like trapped gas. Hope you are doing better!

Noro is a scary thing when it starts running rampid through your town or near by places. I am sure you have trapped gas. I have been having the same issues tonight (its 11:16m in Japan). I hope you are feeling better now.