Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Default Leery to eat much...

Over Thanksgiving and the days afterwards, I ate a TON of cornbread dressing (stuffing). Yesterday, I had hot salsa (which is a no-no). Then today, my tum cramps down low and several solid BM's. I started to get very nervous and panicky that something might be wrong. But I think it was just dietary. Now, my tum sorta feels achy/sore all over. I am weak and very nervous and gassy (both ways) . I have no appetite. Everytime I try to eat, I get nervous and "N". Please help give me some advice on what I can eat/or do until I get better. Why is my gut so sore/achy after the BM's??

Default Re: Leery to eat much...

Hello out there???

Hi! Sorry you havent gotten a reply yet.
    I'd suggest bland and light food, maybe clear soups and tea? That is, for me, safe foods that I can eat when I dont feel very well. x
    Jon Miazma Watsky forever <3

Saltines! I ate those when I had sv* and they stayed down. Saltines!

Bland foods and smaller meals are the way to go. I also avoid soda, beer and anything carbonated since it makes gas 10x worse. Feel better!

Good advice all. I ate light yesterday and feel better today. I just ate mashed potatoes (no gravy) and some green beans. :-)