Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Default manager is sick D:

So my manager was sick last night with something that caused him to V*, I'm assuming it's noro since he also had fever and body aches with the nausea and v*ing, today he says the V*ing is over but the body aches are still there and he wants me to be the closing driver since I'm the only option. He said he'll be hiding in his office for the night and won't be doing any cooking or anything, so I agreed and told him that I plan to be sanitizing all the computers and everything. My question here is, is there anything specific other than touching my mouth that I need to stay away from doing, and what spray would be the best (that I can find in a normal store like walmart or walgreens) for spraying down the computers and counters? (the computers are covered by a plastic protector so I won't short out the computers or anything). He said "bring your sanitizers and I'll stay out of your way" so he said he'll stay away from me, but I'm more nervous about touching surfaces and specifically because I'm a smoker, so I'm afraid of touching something and getting it on my hands and then smoking. I'm hoping that handwashing and sanitizing before smoking will help me stay clear of it.

Also side note: I saw on the Germstar Noro website "It has a 63% Ethyl alcohol base as its active ingredient, special emollients which maximize its Noro virus killing power", and was wondering, I saw the regular green/blue GermX and it didn't have that, but the pink GermX has 63 or 65% ethyl alcohol. I'm wondering if the ability to kill norovirus is the same? I'm hoping to find something I can use tonight since germstar and zylast aren't grocery store available.

Default Re: manager is sick D:

Great, now one of the girls I volunteered with last night also has a sv and her daughters have it too. Should I be scared? I was around two people last night that had it and I have no idea if I touched anything they touched

where in oregon do you live :x

I sure hope it isn't creeping its way into monmouth
    "Just as the commandment 'Thou Shalt Not Kill' sets a clear limit in order to safeguard the value of human life, today we also have to say 'Thou Shalt Not' to an economy of exclusion and inequality. Such an economy kills" Pope Francis. This atheist approves that message
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

In mcminnville, I haven't seen any of my friends at WOU say anything about it :/

yeah the only things that are going around here are cold and flu...maybe strep. I certainly hope WOU doesn't have an outbreak
    "Just as the commandment 'Thou Shalt Not Kill' sets a clear limit in order to safeguard the value of human life, today we also have to say 'Thou Shalt Not' to an economy of exclusion and inequality. Such an economy kills" Pope Francis. This atheist approves that message
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Not sure if it's in Southern Oregon yet.