Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Default Feeling Uneasy in the Stomach?

My stomach feels really uneasy. I am freaking out
    could I be feeling uneasy from eating lots of fruit? (Cherries, pineapple and nectarines)
    Over the last few days I have eaten heaps of all of that.
    I have had a sloppy BM just now too.

I am also just getting over a cold/flu.
    Thank you for helping me.

Default Re: Feeling Uneasy in the Stomach?

Yeah, I sometimes get that uneasy, swimmy feeling in my stomach if I eat a lot of fruit, I don't know why, maybe it's the sugars or something but I think it could be that, especially if you're not used to eating so much fresh fruit And the anxiety you're having over the feeling probably isn't helping a whole lot either

Try not to freak out. Try to distract yourself as much as you can, and hopefully you'll start feeling a bit better soon.
    Come visit my history blog:
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Default Re: Feeling Uneasy in the Stomach?

I am having the same as you. I am joining Shay Carl ojn the juice clenze and I had too much too soon. Oh well... I get to eat abit of crap ! Kinda..
    May your dreams be bigger than your fears