Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Exclamation Panic attack right now, 4.30am, pls help

Hi all - anyone around? I've woken up at 4.30am panicking, feeling really n*. Don't know if it's in my head or not. Went right into panic before I could rationally make sense of the situation. Need someone to rationalise with.

Have just taken 2 x anti emetic (domperidone) and a valium. Really scared. Haven't had this in a long time (in the middle of the night) which makes me more scared.

Default Re: Panic attack right now, 4.30am, pls help

​How are you feeling now?
    you can't start the next chapter of your life if you keep re reading the last one
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Default Re: Panic attack right now, 4.30am, pls help

Thanks butterfly - feeling a lot better now although a bit woozy after the valium (it definitely did the trick). Slept till midday in the end so now just lying on the sofa. Think I've been a bit stressed at work recently so as usual, it's subconscious anxiety. I also accidentally ate a prawn thing last night and I was convinced it was going to make me sick at the time before I forgot about it, so that thought was lingering as well (had a bad prawn experience 3 years or so ago).