Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Default Peppermint causing nausea?

I ate a snack sized York Peppermint thingy, only 1, and my stomach was burning and queasy for the next hour, with a few anxiety inducing moments. After, i was pretty much fine. Aside from a few random sparks of acid reflux and nausea, I'm dealing with now some cold in th back of my throat like I just ate it. it's gross and discerning. I've taken my nightime routine which includes Acid and Nausea pills so will it go away? It reminds me of the time I took a mint acid pill. It's all anxiety inducing bullcrap haha!

I love mint... but I guess peppermint doesn't love me

Default Re: Peppermint causing nausea?

Quote Originally Posted by SoVerySorry View Post
    I ate a snack sized York Peppermint thingy, only 1, and my stomach was burning and queasy for the next hour, with a few anxiety inducing moments. After, i was pretty much fine. Aside from a few random sparks of acid reflux and nausea, I'm dealing with now some cold in th back of my throat like I just ate it. it's gross and discerning. I've taken my nightime routine which includes Acid and Nausea pills so will it go away? It reminds me of the time I took a mint acid pill. It's all anxiety inducing bullcrap haha!

I love mint... but I guess peppermint doesn't love me
    Although Peppermint is good for the digestion, it can give many people Acid Reflux which can take a long time to go away.

Default Re: Peppermint causing nausea?

Ohhhh okay thank you! Well...I have a bag of peppermint York thingies... guess I'll toss em out LOL