Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Thread: music

wots ur fav band/artist?

mine is a band called easyworld...not a very big band but they r amazing, seen them 7 times...i also love nirvana, soad, the boom town rats, aqua, tatu, katie melua, basement jaxx, the white stripes, athlete...i like a real mixture of music

I really like maroon5 at the moment, They're just starting out in england

i like distillers, Cold, HIM, Metallica, Meatloaf, Korn, MH, Good Charlotte, The Rasmus, Pink, blah blah.. other than that i just like random songs, like t.a.t.u. - all the things she said, and Incubus - megalomaniac blah blah. lol. ill shut up now

Jen xxxxx
    Aerodynamically the bumblebee shouldn\'t be able to fly, but the bumblebee doesn\'t know that so it goes on flying anyway.

AIM:X20Jenneh02x
    MSN:
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

they r ok...ur going 2 v arent u? who u lookin 4ward 2 cing? i cant wait 2 c NERD, basement jaxx, keane, dido...im so excited [img]smileys/smilies_04.gif[/img]

Wow i like a wierd range of people lol
    <UL>
    <LI>Heather Nova</LI>
    <LI>Jeff Buckley</LI>
    <LI>Train</LI>
    <LI>Sarah Mclaughlan</LI>
    <LI>Sheryl Crow</LI>
    <LI>Anastacia</LI>
    <LI>Pink</LI>[/list]

And probably a tonne more i will think of later lol
    Be courageous, believe in yourself, and be the best woman you can be. I'm with you all the way.

<ul>[*]Massive Attack[*]Aphex Twin[*]Autechre[*]Tool[*]Nine Inch Nails[*]Radiohead[*]Bjork[*]Portishead[*]Boards of Canada[*]Opeth[*]Slayer[*]Mouse on Mars[*]Squarepusher[*]Lacuna Coil[*]Dimmu Borgir[*]Nile[*]Smashing Pumpkins[*]KMFDM[/list]

Ok that's enough..

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

My music choices vary!! I like practically everything really!!! I'm foreverin love with JT[img]smileys/smilies_46.gif[/img] though![img]smileys/smilies_04.gif[/img]

Anything with a good beat really, I like! [img]smileys/smilies_04.gif[/img]

My favorite songs right now are:
    <UL>
    <LI>Burn by Usher
    <LI>Take My Breath Away by Jessica Simpson
    <LI>Tipsy by J-kwon
    <LI>That new one by Hoobastank
    <LI>Hey Mama by The Black Eyed Peas
    <LI>Naughty Girl by Beyonce
    <LI>Are You Gonna Be My Girl by Jet
    <LI>Slow Jamz by Twsita &amp; Kanye West
    <LI>My Band by D12
    <LI>This Love by Maroon5</LI>[/list]

Edited by: NCsmile6
    *~NEHA~*
    Smile & God Bless!!!
    The Only Thing We Have To Fear Is Fear Itself- Franklin Delano Roosevelt

My favourite band of all time, without a doubt, has to be Nirvana. Such an incredible, influential band. The whole band are superb musicians, and Kurt Cobain was truly a genius. If you haven't really listened to them before, please do, there is no other band like them. The album, Nevermind, is probably the best introduction to them.

RIP Kurt Cobain (1967-1994). Gone but never forgotten.Edited by: insomniac

omg, NCSmile, Hoobstank - Reason or something like that, such a pretty great song. [img]smileys/smilies_04.gif[/img]

what good taste u have

Jen xxx
    Aerodynamically the bumblebee shouldn\'t be able to fly, but the bumblebee doesn\'t know that so it goes on flying anyway.

AIM:X20Jenneh02x
    MSN:

Quote Originally Posted by Jenneh

omg, NCSmile, Hoobstank - Reason or something like that, such a pretty great song. [img]smileys/smilies_04.gif[/img]

what good taste u have

Jen xxx

That's the name of it!!! I couldn't remember the name!! Yes!! It's a GREAT song!!

And thank you...Most people don't like my musical taste. [img]smileys/smilies_09.gif[/img]
    *~NEHA~*
    Smile & God Bless!!!
    The Only Thing We Have To Fear Is Fear Itself- Franklin Delano Roosevelt

Death, Obituary, Children of Bodom, Slayer, Blind Guardian, Yngwie Malmsteen, Cacophony, Dream Theater, Liquid Tension Experiment, Megadeth, Gamma Ray, Helloween, Eternal Tears of Sorrow, Sentenced, Sonata Arctica, King Diamond, Mercyful Fate, Hammerfall, Accept, U.D.O., Kalmah, Planet X...

Competent guitar work is necessary; since I play too I'm a musical snob and anything with shoddy guitar work (anything on MTV) gets the thumbs down from me. Die Nu metal!!!

my fave music choices are:

selena

hilary duff

j-lo ( i have to admit i like her older stuff)

maroon5

simple plan

good charlotte ( make that 2 songs)

afi

three days grace

raven

lindsay lohan

story of the year

clay aiken

kelly clarkson

ruben studdard

i'll stop now or my list will go on &amp; on.
    ♥Stephanie

Thanks to sarah140 for my avatar and Fiona for my siggie

\"We can\'t help everyone. But everyone can help someone\"