Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Default Needing some advice.

I got to work this morning and my coworker tells me she was up all night with d* and v*. I gave her a Zofran and she took it and immediately went to the bathroom and threw up. She told me she d* once and v* twice in the hour that she was here. I made her leave, but I don't know if she washed her hands and she touched everything that I have to touch all day as we have a shared desk. I have no Lysol or cleaning supplies. There's only one bathroom that she got sick in so I'm scared to go wash my hands. Any advice?
    Keep my heart light, maintain internal heights.

Default Re: Needing some advice.

Can you leave and go get lysol? Borrow from another office?

I would wash hands and use a paper towel to turn off the taps and open the door until you can get some lysol.

So sorry you are dealing with this

Have some hand sanitizer ready just incase. Also vinegar with water works great for diss infecting. Best you can do is when you touch something wash your hands and don't touch your mouth. That's how the disease spreads is by touching bacteria to the mouth. Good luck I would be freaking out as well. If people feel like that stay home! No need to go and work you won't get anything accomplished anyway

Thats gross, she should not have come in to work! I know she is your friend, but perhaps make her watch a youtube video on how things spread!!! Get some Lysol or just warn other people about her to stop the spread today and make sure you dont put your hands on your face or near your mouth ok? You should be fine though, and if u get d*, dont freak out. I get it from stress.
    May your dreams be bigger than your fears

Ugh! I hate it when people do that. I can't really add to what the others have said. Hopefully, the bathroom has stalls and it stayed within the stall. However, it might not be sv, it could be FP or something non contagious.