Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Default Small step forward... Small step back. Nervous

I live in a really really small town and the whole town pretty much has to drive 2 hours away to go shopping. I went Christmas shopping today and my girlfriend happened to be here for work also (Please again, no hate lol) And I was sooo excited to see her! We met up and she had a few extra minutes off of work so we went shopping together for a little bit. We were walking by the vitamins and she said "Yeah, I need to get new vitamins, I took some this morning and they made me V*" But at the time she said it, she had already had lunch and she said she felt fine. She was getting ready to drive back home and I did something CRAZY. I kissed her. (She's very clean, VERY) For a second, someone else was more important than this stupid phobia. Granted, I ran to the bathroom right after and washed my lips and used Wet Ones on them, which do have the bezolwhatchamacallit in them that kills noro, but I'm still kinda nervous. She only got S* once, am I safe???

Default Re: Small step forward... Small step back. Nervous

Congrats on the kiss! That's a huge deal. That being said, I'm sure she brushed her teeth afterwards. I also doubt she's contagious. She could've taken them on an empty stomach or something.
    M I D N I G H T

Iron pills esp and others can make people sick. Don't worry. Besides not on saliva unless she had recently v.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    Kick emets a....

I think you will be ok, because it doesn't sound like she has a virus. You should be very proud though. You overcame your fear, even if it was just for a moment. And that's fantastic.