Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Expression of the subconcious. Every night somewhere on the planet, everythin that has, will or could be is dreampt..

so what does the state of my dreams right now say about my subconcious?
    Ive had at least 3 or 4 puke dreams this week, one really bad one.

*GRAPHIC*
    This one was about my mother.. she was lying on the sofa in my parents house.. the way it used to be arranged, n there were puke stains everywhere.. I didnt see or hear anything but somehow it was the scariest feeling in the world.
    *END*
    It felt so REAL! so totally n completely genuine.. n my dreams arent often realistic like that.. except when theyre clairvoyant.. (This sounds so stupid... n it hasnt happened to me for a lot of years) but I did used to have them- predictive dreams, accurate to the last detail. I dont believe theres ne magic involved, my mind just saw the current situ, n predicted what might happen next.. everyone does it from time to time, clairvoyants just predict more acurately somehow.
    Neway.. this dream wasnt clairvoyant.. theyre usually correct in all details, n part of the setting was wrong in this one. But God.. I cant get over the.. realism..

I guess the only good point is its given me a reason to fight emet- in everyday life Ive gotten to the point of not caring, but I dont want this mental virus in my dreams.

You're lucky....I dream about it all the time.

A couple nights ago, I dreamt that my dad had the stomach flu, and mom wouldn't let me leave the house. I woke up in a panic and couldn't get back to sleep.

I used to have a lot of dreams about v* too. And at times, it did seem like my dreams were clairvoyant too! I was wondering about that, though...maybe when we actually go through the situations we recall something in our mind that had to do with a recent dream, then make the connection and assume we predicted the event. I know what you mean, because I've experienced this too, but it just seems a little too out there for me.
    No life is wasted; the only time we waste is the time we spend thinking we are alone.

I didnt believe in them either, until I had a completely 100% accurate one.

I hate having v* dreams, Plus you never seem to forget them either, well you ponder over it for a day or so.

I just have bad dreams about my mental state altogether. I drempt that I had been to a mass with my school and i was walking back to school but on my own. I ran up to a friend but this teacher told me off and I had to walk with her. I got so angry that i ran down the wrong road and just collapsed at the end of the road crying and screaminga t this nasty teacher who had followed me. She put me in her car and said we would have to call my mum. She took me back to school and when I got home I was too scared to tell my mum and how she would react so I didnt bother. The next morning about 10 of my teachers broke into my house like police do in a raid and my PE teacher got me to stand on our landong and answer 3 questions on flash cars they were
    <UL>
    <LI>What is your name?</LI>
    <LI>Do you own a pair of shoes?</LI>
    <LI>Are you wearing trousers?</LI>[/list]

And then I woke up!! lol I also dremt last night that someone I knew died in a really horrible acident and Ithink they exploaded and I could see the police tape across where the person had died and it was all red.

I personally find dreams really freeky, sometimes I dont sleep becasue of it!

But you have to keep telliing yourself that however vivid the dream, it isnt real and cant hurt you. It is probably a sign that you had been thinking about v* and your parents getting ill that day.