Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Hybrid View

Default Can't make it stop!!

These thoughts are just plaguing my mind. I'm really losing touch with reality. I woke up fine. Then my stomach started getting loud. I had a couple drinks of coffee and it's getting worse. I'm shaking in fear. I keep thinking of all the places we've been and worry me and my family got it. I keep thinking these noises mean I'm sick. When the logic part of my brain knows I haven't eaten in almost 24 hrs and I'm really constipated. But my emet mind says otherwise. I've been a mess all week. I was doing so good keeping things under control now I'm out of control. It's like the emet came back 10X worse.

Default Re: Can't make it stop!!

Watch out for the coffee, I have had to switch to decaf for the time being as it can trigger panic attacks. I have been drinking coffee daily for over 20 years and didn't think it would have much effect. After switching to decaf, I can feel exactly what is happening when I drink regular and it's really bad for anxiety.
    A major function of sadness is to help people become more aware of what they value and hence conserve it

Default Re: Can't make it stop!!

I know coffee is so bad. I had to do a few things. I ended up getting a migrane. I took my medication for that which has these side effects that make me feel so strange. Went to my grandmas and she wanted pizza. I wasn't going to eat but ended up having 2 small slices. Now I got severe sour stomach. I'm so nervous. We are going to the zoo tonight to see the lights and decorations. I'm freaking out so bad over going. I hate this. I want to hide.