Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Thread: I am trapped

Default I am trapped

I'm sorry if this has an extreme amount of typos or if it doesn't make any sense but I am currently writing this from my phone at 2am, having an extreme panic attack, listening to my sister v** in the same hotel room.

i am staying in disney with my family for the holidays and of course tonight as I'm getting upto go to the restroom i hear my sister spring up from the bed (that we are sharing) and run into the bathroom with the trash can and start to v***
    i have been sharing EVERYTHING WITH HER and I mean EVERYTHING for the past few days we have been her already and of course this happens. terrified doesn't even begin to describe what i'm feeling atm.
    now i feel extremely sick to my stomach and i can still hear her and I have no way to even escape it or hide bc we are sharing the same hotel room.
    I'm sorry if i sound like a complete nut right now or if this doesn't make sense but i just feel like crying because i just KNOW I'm going to catch whatever it is. there is no way i can escape it this time especially since we are trapped in the same tiny room together and I've basically touched and ate and drank everything she has in the last 24 hours.

I don't really know how this site works as well tbh but I've read stuff here before and I needed someone to console to bc my family doesn't understand and just tells me to shut up and quit worrying. anyways I'm sorry if I didn't do this right or if this didn't make any sense etc but i really just needed somewhere to vent

Default Re: I am trapped

Hey there everything ok now?

Just plug your ears it will pass!

it's a lot quieter now, and I think she is done (knock on wood) so I guess it's better.
    everyone else is asleep but I'm in the extra bathroom right now trying to calm myself down (which is failing miserably) bc there is no way i can fall asleep.
    thanks for asking though.

I know it'll pass, I'm just terrified it's going to pass on to me now D:
    and I've tried covering my ears, but I've already SEEN it happen so it's not doing much good for me :/

Ahhh I feel for you it's so hard! Maybe it's just something she ate. If it was nori she would not be done already

yea, I'm hoping it was just something she ate. that's what my mom keeps saying anyways, but I feel like she's only saying that to calm me down.
    but then again, she does have a gird problem and has quite a few intestinal issues as well so idk. she was fine after she v*** her food, and she really only did it a few times (like 2 or 3). the only thing that's keeping me from thinking that's all it was, was that this has never happened because of her gird before, but I'm praying it was either that or food poisoning.
    I'm still probably going to be terrified for the rest of today and tonight though, just waiting for myself to catch it, if it is a virus.

actually scratch that. apparently she threw up a few more times which is just making me feel more nervous and scared

Hey, how are you doing now?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.