I'm sorry if this has an extreme amount of typos or if it doesn't make any sense but I am currently writing this from my phone at 2am, having an extreme panic attack, listening to my sister v** in the same hotel room.

i am staying in disney with my family for the holidays and of course tonight as I'm getting upto go to the restroom i hear my sister spring up from the bed (that we are sharing) and run into the bathroom with the trash can and start to v***
i have been sharing EVERYTHING WITH HER and I mean EVERYTHING for the past few days we have been her already and of course this happens. terrified doesn't even begin to describe what i'm feeling atm.
now i feel extremely sick to my stomach and i can still hear her and I have no way to even escape it or hide bc we are sharing the same hotel room.
I'm sorry if i sound like a complete nut right now or if this doesn't make sense but i just feel like crying because i just KNOW I'm going to catch whatever it is. there is no way i can escape it this time especially since we are trapped in the same tiny room together and I've basically touched and ate and drank everything she has in the last 24 hours.

I don't really know how this site works as well tbh but I've read stuff here before and I needed someone to console to bc my family doesn't understand and just tells me to shut up and quit worrying. anyways I'm sorry if I didn't do this right or if this didn't make any sense etc but i really just needed somewhere to vent