Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

My tummy is rumblin' but it aint hunger, it's kinda like indegestion, and i'm a bit scared..... cos... well... i just am [img]smileys/smilies_09.gif[/img]i HAVEto make it into skool 2moro, it's my last day ever! so... ya no [img]smileys/smilies_05.gif[/img]

I'm sure you'll be fine like you said it's probs just indigestion.

Now i have a really weird taste in my mouth... ive never felt this taste before.... i dont like it....

You posted this about 2 hours ago so I hope you are feeling a bit better now. Try not to think about it too much, especially the taste in your mouth, I get this all the time but its usually just my mind making in alot worse. Try sitting in bed or on ur sofa reading or watching tv to take your mind off things till the feeling goes. You could even try some lemsip or calpol (i still take it and it does make me tonns better!). I hope everything turns out ok!!

(are you doing anything special for your last day?)

[img]smileys/smilies_09.gif[/img]Maybe just try going to the bathroom? Someone posted something a while ago about feeling strange and a weird taste in their mouth and it ended up being constipation or something. I hope you feel better soon!
    No life is wasted; the only time we waste is the time we spend thinking we are alone.

Hey Izzy, i'm not doing anything as a school, for our last day, but we get to finish early, so me n my m8 r going shopping(as usual!)

and then i think a whole gang of us are going somewhere.... and probably drinking but i doubt i will be [img]smileys/smilies_02.gif[/img]

I'll show you some photos that i have taken later on [img]smileys/smilies_04.gif[/img][img]smileys/smilies_01.gif[/img]

Heres one now......

Lucy, Jenny, Jill,L inzi,ME,&nbs p; rachel, katy,Ash, Robbyn

Aw thats a great picture, I remember my last day at school [img]smileys/smilies_01.gif[/img]

I hope you are feeling better now, and that you have fun on your last day.
    \"You are beautiful, no matter what they say \"
    \"Too many Years, fighting back tears, why can\'t the past just die? Try to forgive, teach me to live, give me the strength to try\"

great picture! I hope you have a good time shopping and going out. I'm sure the whole alcahol thing will be fine, you deserve to just enjoy yourself!!!