Guys i don't know if anyone can put my mind at ease but i've been feeling unwell since sunday....Its really strange and through the week i was hoping it would just go away but here we are thursday and still feeling unwell....I don't have an upset tummy but i feel like i have no energy,everytime i stand and move about i feel like my legs will give way...I'm not dizzy like virtigo but disorientated when i try to walk and stand....I don't have a sore throat but a little phlyem,nothing bad thou....When i try to do something physical like climb the stairs my heart races so fast,i feel like i having a heart attack or really bad case of aniexty....I really don't think its pannic attacks ,as i know how they feel...Theres just something not right!!!!! When my heart races and i'm moving around i feel slightly nausea...but it eases off when i sit down and don't move....While i'm sat down i feel ok and think,hey i feel better now i'll try and do something then it starts all again.....I just wondered if there is a virus going around that has these symptoms...I've called my doctors and because of the dizzyiness and nausea when i try to stand ,my agrophobia has kicked in again.....so i have a tel appointment with him today at 13.30 so hopefully he might be able to help....although i think it might be either low blood pressure or i might be anemic,how ever u spell it.....

guys i quess i've come here for some support so if anyone has any idea of what it might be i would be grateful....

take care vicky xEdited by: trickyvicky