Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

We have been trying to sell our house for about a year and two months. We got our first offer yesterday, but it was so low we would have had to bring about $11,000 to closing. There was no way we could do that, so we submitted a counter offer. I really think it was a fair price that we offered, but the buyer's agent was saying that her client thinks our area is depreciating and that it was too high, but she would try to present it. She also said that she knows that another seller in the neighborhood is desperate and she thinks they can get theirs for a better deal. Ours is a lot nicer than the other one, we have a study and it is decorated much nicer. We have more cabinet space in the kitchen and we back to the park.

Anyway, if they don't accept our counter offer who knows how much longer we could be waiting. They have to have their answer to us until 4:00 today. It is only about 9:30, and we sent our counter offer to them yesterday around 3:00. So they have had it for almost a day without responding. Is that a good sign? If they were going to reject it would they have done it right away?

Like I said, the buyer's agent told our agent that she didn't think her client would accept it. Was that just one last ditch effort to get us to say "Ok, we'll drop the price" or will she really not accept it? We are already selling for less than what we paid for it. It is the cheapest one of it's size (and even some smaller ones) in the neighborhood. I really think it is priced very fairly. If she rejects it, I think she is just being greedy.

Please think good thoughts and pray for me. We really need to get into a bigger house for our dogs and to start our family!

i know nothing about real estate... im sorry girl
    One day your life will flash before your eyes. Make sure its worth watching.

Good thoughts and luck and wishes, all winging their way across the miles to you. Sorry I can't offer any advice as I've never bought a house so know very little about it. It does sound to me like they are trying to get you to drop the price even more - guess that's the name of the game to push as far as you can. Fingers crossed for you that you will get the price you want, and find your dreamhome!
    .•:*¨¨*:•.Tracey.•:*¨¨*:•.

Fall seven times, stand up eight.
    - Japanese proverb