Now I have no clue if my daughter and I had noro or not. My husband (who looked after my daughter when she was sick), my 5 year old and my 7 month old haven't caught anything at all, and it has been almost 72 hrs.
My symptoms were water d*, body aches and extreme stomach pain (bad aching) to the point I had to walk hunched over. Also, nausea....almost v*'d twice. It lasted for about 12 hrs, and then I just turned a corner and started craving ice cold water or gingerale.
My daughter ate a great dinner and went to bed feeling fine. She woke up at 11pm v*'ing out of nowhere. She complained of a very sore tummy, and v*'d 5 times through the night. Sore tummy off and on the next day, but by the next afternoon she was pretty much back to normal.

My husband cleaned all the bathrooms with a bleach solution, and changed all the sheets. I stayed in the basement the whole time I was sick, and my husband kept our daughter in bed with him and used our ensuite.

Does this sound like noro? Or food poisoning? She and I had had a sub from the same place the previous day - she and I had cheese on ours, and my 5 y/o didn't....that was the only difference. I was hoping it was noro so I could relax for a while about getting it....but now I'm afraid it was just something else and I'll catch noro when my 5 y/o brings it home from school.