Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

I woke up last night after having only been asleep for about an hour and a half. I felt so bad - my stomach was cramping, churning and gurgling so loud I thought it would wake up my husband! I was up for about 2 hours with it, in and out of the bathroom. No d*, but it was loose. I was really scared I was going to v*. I felt so horrible. I took some Pepto and I was finally able to get a few hours of sleep. I am at work now and still feel iffy. I think it is from stress. We are supposed to find out today in4 hours if these people are accepting the counteroffer we made on our house. I am stressing about that and I have to go to court today to fight a ticket for expired license plates.

I'm sure it's all stress, but my husband was sick on Tuesday so I am scared it could actually be what he had. Do you think if I was going to v* I would have last night when it hit me? I'm so scared I'm going to while I'm in court today. My stomachis better, but still a little rough this morning. Help!

I think that you are just stressed out with all thats going on, not to mention the fact that you just might be pregnant too. If your husband hadnt been under the weather earlier this week, I would definately think it was stress, but it is possible that you could have a touch of what he did. (Thats assuming it was even contagious.) However, back over the summer when my husband and my children had that diarrhea bug, I didnt get it, well ............. I had a few hours one day where I didnt feel good and I had a few bouts if diarrhea, but then I was fine, theirs drug on for days, it was awful!!!!

I hope you get to feeling better, and that you get only good news today!!!!

It really does sound like stress....do you have anything to take for anxiety? I know when I am stressed about something...i always get the nasty D and feel horrible....it's ashame we have to go through all this so much....but it will pass. Xanax is my cure all pill...it always calms me down without feeling drugged at all...and I only take it when i need it...i don't know how old you are...but sometimes we just need alittle help calming down sometimes....it won't hurt you at all....i hope you feel better soon and things work out the way you want them to....good luck...and keep your chin up....the lord will take care of you and guide you through your troubles...and remember you have friends here on this board that care and that pray for you.....Kate
    Kate
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

\"I Wish I Was Still In Aruba\"

I forgot to mention the song that ALWAYS calms me down no matter what is going on...and to you this group is probably very old fashioned and not what you like...but it's Simon and Garfunkel...."Bridge Over Troubled Water"...it's the most beautiful song I have EVER heard in my entire life...and I keep the cd in my car to listen when i am alone.....i dedicate it to my children.....and it always makes me feel better.....K
    Kate
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

I don't have any Xanax or anything, but I was thinking about it when I felt so horrible over night. I really wished I did. Maybe I will call my doctor and try to get a prescription.

Well, the lady rejected our counteroffer. In a way, it's kind of funny because her realtor was telling her to offer us a bunch less because supposedly the houses are depreciating. She ended up scaring the lady so bad that she is going to lose money so she has decided not to buy anything at all. That really backfired on her!

We have another guy who was pretty interested. Maybe he will come through. We could try to rent it, but I don't think we could get enough for it to cover our mortgage and everything. Oh well. I guess we are back to square one.

They dismissed my case on the ticket which was nice. But I feel horrible. I came home from work before I went to court, munched on some food because I thought I was hungry, and while I was sitting in court my stomach started killing me. I know I was nervous and stressed, but now that I am home, it still hurts. It feels like it's on fire or something. I think I am coming down with my hubby's sickness . . .

I really don't want to v*, but it hurts so bad. I hate this!

I bet it is just stress from court and worrying about your catching your husbands thing. You won't V*. Just relax and think about the fact that it is Friday and you have nothing to do all weekend but relax. Go watch a good movie on t.v and sip on some giner ale. You probably don't have his thing anyway. Wasn't it early in the week that he was not well? it is usually a pretty fast catching thing and also, you haven't felt well since last night. SV's don't linger and wait for you to V* that long.

You are o.k. and just relax and sit back and calm down.

Do you have any tums...maalox...or pepto or anything to take....that should help some..it almost sounds like you might have an ulcer...when you say it burns...that's what it sounds like to me....but try to get something like an antacid. Hope you feel better soon.K
    Kate

I'm not sure what exactly it feels like. It cramps, burns, I feel kind of hungry at times but then really n* at the same time. My throat is killing me which is making me wonder if it is acid build up. I am kind of scared to take anything because I might be pregnant. I'm over a week late, but home pregnancy tests are negative. I know you aren't supposed to take any of that when you are pregnant, so I don't know what to do. I took a little pepto last night just to get me through the night, but I don't want to take a lot.

You can take Zantac 75mg and that is ok when your pregnant. Pepto has aspirin in it so I would try to stay from that[img]smileys/smilies_01.gif[/img]

Hope you feel better soon!

PS: I might be pregnant too![img]smileys/smilies_10.gif[/img][img]smileys/smilies_01.gif[/img]

Ok, I will try some Zantac. Yay! You might be pregnant! I am wondering how long to wait until I see my doctor. The home tests keep coming up negative, but I know people who kept getting negative tests and were pregnant. I wonder if that is what is making me feel so horrible? It's the hardest thing to explain. Usually I can think of something I could take to make me feel better. Right now, nothing sounds like it would work. Maybe I should call my doctor . . .

Oh, sillygirl, you poor creature! I'm feeling so bad for you right now, but I'm sure you'll come good real soon. How exciting if you are pregnant!! I hope so!

Make sure you don't get too hot- that always makes me feel yuck when my stomach is feeling bad. Get a cold cloth and put your feet in cold water.

Good luck, girl - SO hope you are pregnant - I'll be thinking of you!
    \"What are you gonna do today, Napoleon?\"
    \"Whatever I FEEL like I wanna do, GOSH!\"
    (Napoleon Dynamite the movie)

Hey....hope you are feeling better. Yay to maybe being preggers! I might be too, but haven't tested yet. I heard that the digital pg tests are the really good ones! Maybe try one of those.

Hope all is well!

Crystal
    That, which does not kill us, makes us stronger!

I'm feeling a lot better today. I slept on the couch until my husband came home, then we rented a movie and I slept through the whole thing. Then I basically got up and went to bed. I slept about 12 hours last night, so I think I really just needed to catch up on some sleep. I don't think I am pregnant though, bummer. I kind of spotted a little bit early in the week but then it stopped. I thought maybe it was just because of implantation or something, but this morning I woke up and I was spotting again. It's not liek a full period, but it is heavier than before. The stress over court and the offer on our house probably just delayed it.

So now I am working on cleaning my house. We have to start from square one again. I hate it. It took us 14 months to get that first offer. I don't want to wait another 14 months! She would have bought it for a price where we would have had to bring about $6000 to closing. That's a lot of money that we don't really have, but to get us out of here it may have been worth it. Oh well. Hopefully something else will come again soon. I just heard that a county about 45 minutes from here is now the fastest growing county in the United States. Maybe that will bring more people here too.

Thanks for all your support. Debbie and Crystal - I'll keep my fingers crossed for you! Hopefully you will have better luck than me!Edited by: sillygirl

Bummer Sillygirl...

Glad your feeling better.

There is always next month.[img]smileys/smilies_02.gif[/img]