Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Thread: I need help :c

Default I need help :c

I really need someone to talk to at this time or maybe through out the day maybe id feel a lot better stomach virus is no joke I wanna die D;

Default Re: I need help :c

Hi! How are you feeling?
    Jon Miazma Watsky forever <3

I'm fine right now it's been 3 days since my grandma had sv today's the 4th day & she's staying with us but just last night my bro *v & I panicked & went outside at 3am it's now 10 still outside & I can't go in because my grandma has used my room to sleep in
    im super scared for tonight/today I'm too scared to eat because what I woke up to last night was horrible I don't want to get sick I wanna die *sobs :,(

Sorry you are upset about this. If you need to sleep in your bed, just change the sheets, and wipe down everything you think you need to. I think you will be okay...if not is there somebody's house you can sleep at tonight?

I'm just really scared to go in the house because it hit 2 people already (my bro & my grandpa) :c
    i don't want to risk anything I'm most likely going to get a hotel by myself & see how it goes tonight I'm so terrified.
    "You'll never fly if you're too scared of the height"

Oh I'm so sorry! When I was 16, and before I even knew emetophobia existed, I woke up to my grandma v* from sv* and I thought she was dying. It was horrible and my mom had to sleep with me the rest of the light because I was panicking so badly. I think you'll be ok though. Just don't touch your mouth and keep your hands clean. You will make it through this.

Update it's been 4 days almost 5 & I haven't gotten sick I haven't been home & probably not going to for a few days or so but I'm just so happy I didn't get the it (:
    "You'll never fly if you're too scared of the height"

Yay I'm so happy for you!