Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Default Is anyone awake? Please help:( so anxious

I posted yesterday about a boy I worked with during the day (Sunday) for about an hour. Apparently he had been v* the entire night before he came Into work. Like I said, I was only near him for about an hour. But, I am panicking because we were together in the room we work in, what if we touched the same things and I get it from that?? He never got sick at work at all, and when I ate I ate a salad with a fork and did the absolute best I could to keep my hands away from my face for even the rest of the day after I was home. Do you think I'm doomed? Please help I didn't get many responses yesterday and I'm totally needing them right about now!!!!

Default Re: Is anyone awake? Please help:( so anxious

I really doubt you caught it. You were only around him for about an hour, you probably didn't lick your fingers after touching something that he just happened to touch after not washing his hands, if he didn't v* in the room nothing in the room really should've been infected by him unless he hadn't washed his hands. I assume you also washed your hands before eating your salad, which diminishes your chances even more. I'd say don't stress too hard (easier said than done I know), and you're more than likely fine.

Default Re: Is anyone awake? Please help:( so anxious

Jason is right. You took reasonable precautions. It's okay.