Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Thread: Hubby s*

Default Hubby s*

Omg hubby v*. We ate at a local place tonight. I only had like two bites of my food but I am freaking out. He only v once and he is fine. I'm still scared though. Help
    Twitter: pirateprincess4
    Yahoo: pirateprincess2404
    Facebook: Erin Johnson

Default Re: Hubby s*

Anyone there

Did you eat something different? If he only v once and now feels fine it was most likely just something that didn't agree with him. Not sv or fp. No worries.
    I'm almost 22 years old, married, and a college student.

We did not eat the same thing. He had a bunch of chicken wings I had a burger that I seriously took two bites of

Hate being like this. Have to work in 4 hours can't sleep and an freaking out

How are you now? I understand how you feel. This happened to me and my husband several years ago. He v'ed once and then felt fine, and I was fine. But I was a wreck all night worrying if it was something we ate, because we always eat the same things. It's this mysterious nature of it that really drives me crazy sometimes.

Omg I know EXACTLY how you feel! You are going to be FINE though! It sounds like whatever he ate just upset HIS stomach and will not effect yours! My husband came home after his Christmas party like a month ago and came into our room and said I am going to V*. He knows I have a fear so he just said not to come out of our bedroom! I literally almost left the house! I kept asking him if he still felt sick and he kept saying he was better but I literally can't handle it so I do know how you feel 100%!