Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Default Pink sausage roll...

Only me again guys.
    So, for lunch today I bought a Walls sausage roll.I got back to college and unwrapped it to eat it, I took one bite (which I swallowed) and realised that the sausage roll was pink! I threw it away instantly because I was not happy at all -.- so now I'm freaking out about getting poorly because I'm already nauseous due to my time of the month (sorry lol) and I cannot afford to get poorly; I have exams and stuff!
    Reassurance would be much appreciated.

Default Re: Pink sausage roll...

Sausage rolls always look kinda pinky inside, no? They always have that appearance, despite being properly cooked, don't worry.

Thank you for the reply
    I've had a Walls sausage roll before and it wasn't pinkish so I got freaked out this time round and decided to throw it away aha. Its just me and my anxiety I guess :/
    I'm feeling nauseous right now because I'm getting nervous about sleeping alone because I had a panic attack last night :/

Try not to let your anxiety convince you into feeling symptoms that aren't there. We all have wobbly moments about food now and then, I really think you're ok though