Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Default Worst night ever

So last night I got very n* a few hours after dinner. I started having the worst night I have had in forever. I had a panic attack that lasted four hours. I ended up getting d* around 2am. I slept on and off all night without anymore d* after the one time. The n* went away too, but the anxiety only let me sleep on and off all night. This afternoon I had another d* episode and now I have cramping. All the muscles in my body are sore from tensing them for so many hours last night. I was laying in bed all day today with a heating pad. I took my temp and is was 100.3 in my ear but 99.9 in my mouth. Does this sound like a sv? My family thinks it's all ibs and anxiety related. I'm afraid to eat today I haven't eaten since last night. I feel weak and shakes but scared to eat now. What are your thoughts?

Default Re: Worst night ever

I think it could be either. try to get some sleep and see if that helps and maybe some tylenol for the tense muscles. hope you are relaxed and feeling better soon!

It could be. It's hard to know if your temp is accurate since you'd been lying on a heating pad. My temp usually is around 100 when I get a sv.

It's been 24 hours since it started and I feel way better now. I'm even hungry, I have been sleeping all day on and off.