Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Default Really need help

Been feeling n all day. Haven't been sleeping well my hubby is military and they have an inspection this week so crazy hours. Had d a couple of times. Now muscles hurt and n. Have been taking zofran but still terrified
    Twitter: pirateprincess4
    Yahoo: pirateprincess2404
    Facebook: Erin Johnson

Default Re: Really need help

Can't take this anymore. Need help

Someone please help. Really starting to freak

How are you feeling now? It doesn't sound like you are going to v*, particularly if you have being feeling n* all day. It sounds like you are over tired - I always feel icky when I'm tired, particularly if I'm stressed too - this can certainly cause d*. Can you take some time to yourself and watch a film or something. I always watch Friends or The Simpsons when I need to take my mind off things, or have a bath and read a magazine.

Hope you feel better soon.

Thanks. I have been taking zofran but I start to panic which makes the n worse. Hate being like this. Am I crazy or do others get n when they have d as well?

Not always, it depends on how bad the d* is. I think you get to know your own body, I sort of know the difference between a nervous stomach and the type do d* you get when you have eaten something bad. In case of the latter, yes it does make me feel n*, but I also think, if it's coming out this end it will all go away and there will be nothing left to up!!!! Don't know if that's the case but it calms me down a bit.

We are here for you! Hope your feeling better. Just remember it will pass it will pass.

Quote Originally Posted by notcrazy View Post
    Been feeling n all day. Haven't been sleeping well my hubby is military and they have an inspection this week so crazy hours. Had d a couple of times. Now muscles hurt and n. Have been taking zofran but still terrified

Its probably anxiety, try and relax and eat well. Fresh air and a small walk calmly taking deep breaths around your garden ot up and down the street. It helps well with n*.

How ar eyo now?
    May your dreams be bigger than your fears