Hi. I am recently new to this board, I have already posted a message. But here is another.

I am really scared. Its hard for me to explain. But I have anxiety and panic attacks and I think they are from me being terrified of V* ITs getting to the point that thats allI think about all day. As soon as I wake up each morning I think "Am I going to be sick today?"

I feel nauseated all the time. I am constantly taking Dramamine to help with the nausea. This hole month it has really taken over me. I sit here and cry all day b.c I am so scared. I don thave a job b.c this is so dibilitating. I have no medical coverage to get help. I have lost so much weight and I am Under weight....And I just cant eat anything. I try to force myself to eat, but the thought of V* is always in my head.

Im always afraid I mgiht V* everytime I eat something. So I have been eating less and less. And its raelly taking a toll on me. Im really scared. Does anyone else ever get like this? Does anyone have any advice on what I can do? Its really bad tonite and I am flipping out!

I cant calm myself down, and I cant eat anything as hard as I try to without feeling like im going to V*! I cant stop crying. Im scared!

I feel so stupid ranting on and on like this...But I have no one to talk to!! [img]smileys/smilies_06.gif[/img]