Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Thread: Frustrated.

Default Frustrated.

So, I posted earlier how at the end of last week I wasn't feeling well and scared. And how my mother in law also wasn't feeling well. Well, my mother in law ended up with a fever, and I didn't. A few days later my father in law fell ill. I found out today that he did V probably early sunday morning. Today, Tuesday we went back to work. I work with my father in law on a house we are flipping. We only worked for a couple of hours. But I stayed in the back room while he was up front. We talked a little bit, but still. I feel utterly doomed right now. And obviously the more I keep talking about it the more nervous I am getting. But, if they had the bug, I couldn't of gotten it just by talking. I showered when I got home and washed my hands, I am just so nervous now.
    If you try and tell me a phobia is unreal. I dare you to live a day, and feel what I have to feel.

- michelle

Check out my daily blog
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    for stories, poems, and all sorts of stuff related to my emetophobia.

Default Re: Frustrated.

I am starting to panic because I sat in the same seat he did, and ate my crackers. I also believe i used the toilet after him. I however lifted the seat with my shoe, and did not sit. I also washed my hands, but with cold water because there is no hot water in that house. But I did wash when I got home. I AM SO SCARED ;-(
    If you try and tell me a phobia is unreal. I dare you to live a day, and feel what I have to feel.

- michelle

Check out my daily blog
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Hey! I really think it sounds like you've all had the same thing so you're in the clear. Seems too much of a coincidence for you to feel rough last week and then them to feel bad soon without it being the same virus x

That is what I am thinking, but I never got a fever. So essentially all 3 of us has different symptoms, but more them two the same. Which is reasonable they live together and I do not. I am just so nervous that i will get whatever he had (because he DID V) so I feel very doomed!

- michelle

Check out my daily blog