Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Default Feeling sick and terrified :(

Hi guys. I'm feeling off and am really panicking.
    My stomach feels kind of hungry, queasy and sick at the same time. I haven't had regular BMs, but the last one was kind of sloppy. Have eaten probably too much junk food today too. Not enough healthy food. And probably havent drank enough. And it was and is a hot day.
    But I think one of the girls I was sitting next to in class today may have been unwell, and that's not helping.
    And another girl drank from my water bottle yesterday without me knowing until later on.

Please help I'm freaking out
    thank you
    Please visit my progress blog:
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Wanting to help others. Please spread the word!

"Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none."
    "To thine self be true, then it must follow, as the night the day, that thou canst not then be false to any man."
    "The empty vessel makes the loudest sound."
    - William Shakespeare

Default Re: Feeling sick and terrified :(

Please help, I'm so scared to do anything!
    i don't know what to do
    Please visit my progress blog:
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Wanting to help others. Please spread the word!

"Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none."
    "To thine self be true, then it must follow, as the night the day, that thou canst not then be false to any man."
    "The empty vessel makes the loudest sound."
    - William Shakespeare

Default Re: Feeling sick and terrified :(

Hi there,
    I'm so sorry you're not feeling well. Do you think it's possibly anxiety? The only way that you will have caught something stomach-wise is if your friend had just been ill right before she took a drink. The girl you were sitting next to that may have been ill, if she had a cold there is a possibility but not stomach virus. Unless she was ill in front of you. Noro is spread through v and feces.

Also, because you stated that you are feeling hungry, I doubt that you really have some type of virus. When I had it, food was the absolute last thing in the world i wanted. That is actually my 'test', if I can think about food without feeling completely grossed out, I'm probably ok and it's probably anxiety. Just take deep breaths and put a cold washcloth on your face or neck. You're going to be just fine