Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Thread: freaking out!

Default freaking out!

I have been feeling so icky all morning. and it keeps getting worse. I have taken an omeprazole to see if that would help my stomach acid. that didn't help. I took an anti emit about 20 to 30 minutes ago. that helped a little. Now i keep getting waves of feeling like i am going to be ill and hunger but not hungry feeling. its hard to explain. but i feel ill. i am trying not to freak out. but the longer i feel like this the worse i get! i don't know what to do anymore. (i have eaten too)
    ~always wishing for the best, Eveningstar~

Default Re: freaking out!

How are you feeling now?
    Sometimes I get like that just as I'm starting to feel hungry again after eating a meal...it is weird and hard to explain. I'm sure you are fine just focus on relaxing and maybe have a ginger tea.

Default Re: freaking out!

I get that too!!! I feel sick but my stomach growls like I'm Hungary. I hate it!! It feels like I have an acid stomach. I try to eat something I know is safe... Like a piece of banana or just a bite of something. I hope u feel better!!