Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Default Sorry im posting so much,but..

Im about to go to dance in 15 minutes or so, so I know no one will reply in time but its worth a shot.
    My stomachs slightly achy and im n*. I thiiiiiiiink the n* is from anxiety as im always anxious about dance. Idk why I just am.
    I have taken n* and anxiety meds but they are not helping that much. Im gonna go buy some sugar free gum as that helps a little but I am still n*.
    Any tips or help? Would you say im ill? Its been 2 almost 3 days since I was super unhygenic.

Ugh. Emet I will kill you >
    May your dreams be bigger than your fears

Default Re: Sorry im posting so much,but..

Ahh you're from England : me too!!
    i really think it sounds like anxiety. The fact you still can go to dance is a good sign! I would say gum might heighten the anxiety a bit as it causes your tummy to feel full and produce more salva a sure bet for me is some mints like xxstrong or some polos. I don't think you're going to be ill at all go and enjoy dance! which anxiety meds do you have? X x x

Default Re: Sorry im posting so much,but..

I think you are just working yourself up with anxiety....try to go to a comforting place in your mind. Someplace that brings you peace...you will be fine and have fun!