I feel like I'm the boy or girl hah that cried wolf but I'm convinced v* is immanent. So felt a bit off last night and day before infact last night I thought I might be but wasn't then today tried to carry on as normal but by mid afternoon I fpwent down hill had some tummy pain that came and went for a bit but ate lunch and was fine then about 3/4 just felt dodgy kept eating mints and tried to forget it. Then I just came home and felt really really tired (this could be due to lack of sleep but probably not) I just felt funny carried on making tea but then just suddenly I went off my dinner couldn't stomach another mouthful and felt like my tummy was in my mouth like a rock was in it. Rapid breathing and worry I took two more domperidone and it wasn't working I'm now sat freaking out so badly as because I've eaten today it'll be a lot if that makes sense I'm so stupid can't believe I let my guard down.
I have had normal Bowel movements though but none all day and then happened later tonight I'm also bloated I would rather not be than be sick.