Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Thread: I'm scared :(

Default I'm scared :(

So I've been having a lot of painful gas the past few days. But tonight i felt a lite gas pain but then went away. When I got out of the shower my stomach made the weird gurgling noise that automatically made me panic then I started to have abdominal cramps and the urge to go #2 so I did. It wasn't D, just really soft (sorry, gross) and I'm still having kind of cramping. My period is due in a week, I'm just so scared and my stomach feels off now. Help me, any advice would be great!

Default Re: I'm scared :(

Its probably just your hormones ramping up and making your digestion funny. It happens to me all the time. I know it's not any fun. Hope you feel better soon!

Default Re: I'm scared :(

How are you feeling now dear?
    Hormones are crazy things.
    I took hormone pills the last few weeks, and they have made me feel so sick I had to go back to the doctors to get anti-emet pills (and only a couple unfortunately) along with anxiety medication while the effects clear up now that I've stopped taking them.
    Before I used to get my period, I would feel sick and lose my appetite.
    Please visit my progress blog:
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Wanting to help others. Please spread the word!

"Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none."
    "To thine self be true, then it must follow, as the night the day, that thou canst not then be false to any man."
    "The empty vessel makes the loudest sound."
    - William Shakespeare