Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Unhappy Dont feel great, panicing :(

I was up pretty late last night, until 2am uk time.
    So Im tired which always workes me up a little as I never feel great with tiredness
    Suddenly as I got home from a bike ride, I dont feel very well. I have no appetite and im not sure if in sliiightly n*
    I am really worried that I have picked something up as I was out on monday and now is roughly the time it would show.
    My stomach is fine I guess. I just feel uncertain and ill. Like really grotty, and no I dont have a cold or anything.

Is it just because im tired or is there a chance? Im currently sucking on a natural nausea and anxiety pill but they dont do that much.

The thought of food...is gross. My stomach suddenly as I am writing has started going funny .
    Please help me sorry im all scattered.
    Last edited by Maddie-_-; 02-05-2014 at 11:18 AM. Reason: souded wrong!
    May your dreams be bigger than your fears

Default Re: Dont feel great, panicing :(

It's probably just anxiety and tiredness
    you can't start the next chapter of your life if you keep re reading the last one
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Default Re: Dont feel great, panicing :(

If the pills aren't working at all, it might just be anxiety. I got A LOT of moments (and I mean A LOT, I mean almost every hour) where I have times where I feel really gross but it all turns out to be anxiety. Tiredness also can make you feel gross.