Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Default Please URGENT help! :(

Im freaking out, the last time i got sick i felt exacly how I do now!

My symptoms right now are:
    Feeling generaly ill
    Stomach cramps (ish)
    Ear ache
    tiredenss
    Anxiety
    Nausea (a little)
    My body just feel show it did the last time
    heavy head
    Im so scared as I have to go out somewhere soon but i ccant go! Im too afraid that I will get sick, i have no appetite.
    I woke up feeling miserable as thursdays are my worst days, and I just want help!
    Any suggestions? Anything helps. Hot flases also a little.
    Do I sound sick to you? Last time I even left the house was on monday but last night I ate fish, the night before pasta carbonara, night before I dont remember beyond that. My mum cooked the fish and its always been okay before - but now im freaking out.

Feel so awful, please any help? Any ideas on how to beat this anxiety? i dont know if i am ill or if its anxiety or what it is. Oh god please help me
    Im so afraid I literally cant handle throwing up - I just cant I dont know what I will do if i have to
    May your dreams be bigger than your fears

Default Re: Please URGENT help! :(

It sounds to me like you are suffering from anxiety. You say you are only feeling a little nauseous, and only have cramps (ish),nthats doesn't sound like a SV. I think you should go out, it will probably make you feel better to get out for a bit. We are own worst enemies and can, literally, make ourselves ill.

How are you feeling now?

Might be a cold coming. Everyone seems to have it right now. Mixed with anxiety it can feel 10X worse. Thinking of you.

How are you doing now sweetie?. I would be VERY surprised if this is not just anxiety. Go and have fun hun. X
    Some people are so poor, all they have is money.

Facebook Donna Mutch

Sounds like, at the worst, you are just coming down with a bit of a head cold ^.^
    Doesn't sound like SV at all.
    How are you feeling now?
    Please visit my progress blog:
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Wanting to help others. Please spread the word!

"Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none."
    "To thine self be true, then it must follow, as the night the day, that thou canst not then be false to any man."
    "The empty vessel makes the loudest sound."
    - William Shakespeare

Hey maddie,

how are you feeling now? Did you go out in the end. What you describe reads like anxiety. Which symptoms are 'upset tummy, pains, nausea, fast heart beat etc' I think when you focus on it more you realise that your tummy yes makes noises but that's just digestion. I know I'm preaching for me too but let's freak out together!q