Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

View Poll Results: What is it about v*ing you hate?

Voters
39. You may not vote on this poll
  • Lack of Control

17 43.59%
  • Humiliation

6 15.38%
  • General feeling

10 25.64%
  • Makes you feel dirty

3 7.69%
  • Other

3 7.69%
Multiple Choice Poll.

hey, i hope that makes sense... i think its a really interesting question.

Jen xxxxxx
    Aerodynamically the bumblebee shouldn\'t be able to fly, but the bumblebee doesn\'t know that so it goes on flying anyway.

AIM:X20Jenneh02x
    MSN:
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Good question! I voted twice! I ahte the lack of control casue you cant stop it and never know when you might feel sick. Also if I do v* its the general feeling of it aswell.

mines all 2 do with nerves so i clicked other

for me, its the lack of control,. hence why its al tied down to my childhood, where i had no control on what was happening to me.

Jen xx
    Aerodynamically the bumblebee shouldn\'t be able to fly, but the bumblebee doesn\'t know that so it goes on flying anyway.

MSN:
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

I hate the lack of control, not knowing when I might do it. I hate the way it tastes, smells. I hate the how it feels when you do it. I hate the feeling of nausea. I think that about covers it. LOL
    It\'s all right to have butterflies in your stomach. Just get them to fly in formation.

Quote Originally Posted by sweetfreak

I hate the lack of control, not knowing when I might do it. I hate the way it tastes, smells. I hate the how it feels when you do it. I hate the feeling of nausea. I think that about covers it. LOL

I'm with Sweetfreak!! I voted4 times....

The anticipation and uncertainty is definetly one of the big reasons!!!
    *~NEHA~*
    Smile & God Bless!!!
    The Only Thing We Have To Fear Is Fear Itself- Franklin Delano Roosevelt

I voted lack of control as well, everything about not being able to control when you're going to catch a virus, or if a person in your house is going to catch one. Everything about it. The anticipation is definately the key.

Great question!

Lack of Control, </span>Humiliation,</span></span> and </span></span></span>General feeling.</span></span></span></span>

basically everything to do with it!! I could easily click all of them!!

it's kind of all of them, except mostly humiliation.... i'm a sensitve person! lol

i

So ok, here's an interesting thing... some of us are afraid of v*ing and the actual act. Some are afraid of humiliation in public. So are those who are afraid of v*ing in public, would you still be afraid in your house? I'm afraid anywhere. Away from home would be bad too, but I just plain don't want to do it or see anyone else do it anywhere. Period.

I would have to vote for 2 as well. I hate the lack of control that comes with it but my first vote was humiliation. I have always been bothered by what people are thinking or what they would think. Sensitive person here and shy (though not quite as bad as I use to be)[img]smileys/smilies_09.gif[/img]
    Dance like no one is watching. Sing like no one is listening. Love like you\'ve never been hurt and live like it\'s heaven on Earth.

Quote Originally Posted by 2jo2
    So ok, here's an interesting thing... some of us are afraid of v*ing and the actual act. Some are afraid of humiliation in public. So are those who are afraid of v*ing in public, would you still be afraid in your house? I'm afraid anywhere. Away from home would be bad too, but I just plain don't want to do it or see anyone else do it anywhere. Period.

Jo, to answer your question, I am uncomfortable doing it anywhere really, but I feel a tad bit safer doing it at home than in public. I don't want to do it AT ALL, but if I have to, I don't want anyone seeing me doing it, and I would rather have ithappen in afamiliar place. Make sense?
    *~NEHA~*
    Smile & God Bless!!!
    The Only Thing We Have To Fear Is Fear Itself- Franklin Delano Roosevelt

yeah, its the same for me. i hate v*ing because of humiliation as well, so im a tad more comfortable doing it at home, than outside of my home, hence when i feel nauseous i HAVE to get home.

doesnt mean i hold no anxiety tho doing it at home.

Jen xxxxx

MSN: