Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Default Middle of nowhere freaking out Help! OMG

I been scared cuz I keep thinking I was exposed. It's been almost 48 hours. We took off to go shooting in the mountains. I had a large coffe so I'm sure it didn't help. I suddenly had a panic attack and thought I was gonna get sick. It was mostly my head making me feel bad. I thought I'd be better once we stopped but I'm still panicking. It's hard to breathe. I feel a knot in my stomach I'm freaking out

Default Re: Middle of nowhere freaking out Help! OMG

Sounds like too much caffeine to me. Just try and stay clam once it wears off I'm sure you will feel better. The same thing happens to me when I drink it. That's why I don't drink caffeine anymore.

That's was bad. I eventually calmed down. Thanks. I was just freaking out and we were out in the mountains in nowhere land. Which just made anxiety worse.

It hit me again. We ended up eating fast food. Now I have severely painful heartburn. I'm so tired of this. I haven't eaten fast food in so long. Ugh...

I wish this nightmare would end

I can get like this from too much coffee. It really scary but it passes. hope you're ok now xxx

Yeah, I virtually gave up caffeine for that reason. I still have tea a little, but only like, once a week.
    And fast food scares me too. Gives me indigestion, so I'm terrified to eat it.

Just remember to breathe, all will be fine! How are you feeling now?
    Please visit my progress blog:
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Wanting to help others. Please spread the word!

"Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none."
    "To thine self be true, then it must follow, as the night the day, that thou canst not then be false to any man."
    "The empty vessel makes the loudest sound."
    - William Shakespeare