Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Default Just v* for the first time in 17 years.

Hi everyone.
    i thought I would share my experience of v* I just had.
    It was not nice, but the feeling sick bit before hand was much worse. I'm hoping there's no more to come as Noro is going around friends and family and although I feel rubbish, I feel much better than I did just before.
    Im also feeling really brave as I'm home alone and managed to keep calm. Yay! X

Default Re: Just v* for the first time in 17 years.

Sorry you're not well, how are you feeling now? Sounds like you handled it brilliantly!

Quote Originally Posted by Elski View Post
    Sorry you're not well, how are you feeling now? Sounds like you handled it brilliantly!

Im feeling really proud of how I did still feel sick unfortunately, hoping this isnt the start of lots more because I'm exhausted x

Yay for you! I just got over this myself the other night. It was once and done and just tired yucky feeling for about 12 hours after. I hope you are feeling better soon great job!

Quote Originally Posted by ashley11 View Post
    Yay for you! I just got over this myself the other night. It was once and done and just tired yucky feeling for about 12 hours after. I hope you are feeling better soon great job!

Im still being sick, but handling it brilliantly, one of my fears is being sick onfront of people and my mum popped in to give me some lemonade and I was sick onfront of her all over the floor, if anything I had to calm her down!

Feeling so chuffed

I did not want my husband to see me the other night either. Hopefully by now you are feeling much better! My 9 year old who is also emet woke up v* this morning. She has been resting all day and is doing better! Good luck and great job! Feel better soon!

hope you're better by now!!

I'm sorry you're sick. Get well soon.

Thanks all, feeling better today, just a little flu like. Hoping that's me done for another 17 years!