Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Default Freaking out and feeling strange please help!

So today after lunch (I had a school made chicken-chilli wrap with lettuce and sweet chilli sauce) I started getting lots of gas gurgling up my throat. It's making me panic and feel sick and I don't know what to do please help
    I also feel a little hot, but it is summer here in Australia.

I have also taken my Oxazepam tablet a few hours ago, which should be working by now but it's not and I'm terrified. I'm home alone and don't want to have to call mum to finish work and come home

How can I stop this please help!
    Please visit my progress blog:
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Wanting to help others. Please spread the word!

"Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none."
    "To thine self be true, then it must follow, as the night the day, that thou canst not then be false to any man."
    "The empty vessel makes the loudest sound."
    - William Shakespeare

Default Re: Freaking out and feeling strange please help!

Could it be acid reflux? Do you have any tums or other acid reducers you could take? I hope you feel better soon

Thank you for replying so quickly
    I don't think it's acid reflux. However, I have never been able to burp so maybe my stomach is just making up for that.
    I ave tried a few 'Quickease' chews, which help with indigestion and heartburn caused by acidity. Seems to be going away very slowly, but it's still very uncomfortable
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

"To thine self be true, then it must follow, as the night the day, that thou canst not then be false to any man."
    - William Shakespeare

Glad there helping, I was thinking your lunch may have caused the stomach upset. Hopefully those chews will kick in and you can relax a little, I'm almost positive you do not have a SV, just a bit of indigestion

Thank you dear
    Feeling much better now. I think the lettuce, chilli and processed chicken doesn't agree with my stomach, so I'll try to leave that out for a while.
    Again, thanks so much! You really helped me feel better

- William Shakespeare