Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Default Panicking at work :(

So yesterday I somehow almost passed out in the shower, I'm guessing because it was hot and I was bending over shaving my legs, so that freaked me out. I am due for my period any day now. Today after I ate breakfast I felt ok and now I'm just really nauseous I'm so scared. I'm cramping a little but not as bad as yesterday. Someone please give me reassurance!

Default Re: Panicking at work :(

Hi! I have gotten a little dizzy in the shower before. Have you been drinking water? Could be dehydration. I also get *n when I am dehydrated. Sometimes I have *n before my moon time as well. It sounds like the anxiety is not helping it. Try drinking some water and also some calming tea, like Chamomile. Also I like to put lemon in my water and that is also good for the body system.

I get queasy before my period -- I hate it! Your anxiety is making it worse, so take a few breaths. Very rarely do woman v* from PMS, nor have I. You just have to relax. You know it's not a virus or food poisoning, just the side-effect of being a woman! You'll be fine, it'll pass. Also, getting lightheaded in hot showers is common. No worries there. Happens to me from time to time. Feel better!

A friend of mine told me that she had a hot bath, then got straight out and passed out from the shock of the temperatures. So I'd say that'd be it!
    Just drink plenty of water and maybe take a pain killer? I know that helps my n* if it's caused by my period.
    Let us know how you are feeling!
    Please visit my progress blog:
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Wanting to help others. Please spread the word!

"Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none."
    "To thine self be true, then it must follow, as the night the day, that thou canst not then be false to any man."
    "The empty vessel makes the loudest sound."
    - William Shakespeare