Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Default Something I'm Proud Of

This is something I wanted to post for a while. ^ v ^ I'm very happy to say I haven't had a nausea-induced panic attack since September! That was because I ate an orange that didn't agree with me. I've had a lot of scary moments and some awfully bad nausea (particularly on my last period where I woke up at 5 in the morning feeling awful), but didn't panic at any time; got mighty nervous, but no hyperventilating, no chewing at my hair, nothing. The last panic attack I had was in November, but that was caused by general social anxiety and my fear of hospitals, not feeling sick. Proud of myself!

Default Re: Something I'm Proud Of

That's fantastic! Good job!

Thank you! ( ´ ▽ ` )ノ

That's so good. Love positive threads like this
    you can't start the next chapter of your life if you keep re reading the last one
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Amazingly awesome! Very happy for you. Here's hoping it stays this way.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    Let's freak out together. My Skype is always available to those who need someone to talk to! My username is SnugglePuff78.