Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Thread: Uggggg

Default Uggggg

I have been sick since Sunday. Lots of n* but no v* so far. How long will this last??? I have three kids to take care of and I feel that any minute I am going to lose it and not be able to function. I am also terrified that one of the kids and/or my husband might get it. The only positive to that is that I will have already had it and hopefully won't get it again. I'm so freaked out right now I can't stand it! Help! My 4 year old was sick almost two weeks ago with this stuff. Could I have waited this long to get it? I cleaned and lysoled behind her every move...I feel so lost and helpless. Help!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

"I am beautiful, no matter what they say..." ~Christina Aguilera~

Default Re: Uggggg

I'm a bit out of the loop, but I'm going to assume you caught what your 4 year old had -- a sv*? If that's the case, it sounds like you're just about over the hard part. If you haven't v* yet, I doubt you're going to. Very nice self-control. These things usually never last for more than 3 days for an adult. Feel better!

Default Re: Uggggg

Oh sweet, you'll be feeling stressed! Given the time that's already passed I'd be very surprised if you V* now. Are you eating a little bit? If not, don't be afraid to eat a couple of crackers every two hours as that will ensure that any stomach acid you have won't be left in its own company and hence will not cause extra nausea. Also, when lying down with a nauseated tum, lying on your left side can allieviate it. As far as contagiousness goes, wash hands regularly and either get your partner to cook or wear latex/rubber gloves. Hope you're feeling better soon. X
    Some people are so poor, all they have is money.

Facebook Donna Mutch