Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Default Anxiety and nausea

Im 24 years old and lucky enough only had the stomach virus twice in my life. I am grateful for that but my anxiety levels are up the charts at night. I can never tell if its anxiety or nausea but since I got sick last May with the virus and was in the bathroom at 3am, I have figured out which is real and anxiety. Now it's all back, I can't tell and I am a night owl so I don't think that helps much.

Default Re: Anxiety and nausea

You've only had it twice??!! I think you need to evaluate all the symptoms you've experienced beforehand.

Yea, I have only had it twice in my whole life. Once when I was about six and then last year when one of my students had given it to me. My anxiety is up the wall though a lot but my immune system is amazing and I love it. I remember my whole family had gotten it a few years back and I was the only one who did not get it.

Yeah. I dread winter and new year. I just go into a sort of phase... It seems to take over esp in school. Yeah, three yrs ago my cousin brought it home (we all lived together at that stage) and she and my sister v*d I think my aunt did too.. Mum was in bed feeling ill but no V.. Me and my uncle were the only two that didn't get it. Just read on facebook Collodial silver is great.

I've heard great things about colloidal silver. Never tried it with the flu but my bf took it when he had a cold in December and it never got bad. I took it in October when I felt the start of a sore throat and it stopped it. Never tried it for stomach issues though